MARA (Migration Agent Registration Authority)
The Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority is an office attached to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). In Australia migration agents needs be registered with MARA. There is a strict Code of Conduct enforced on Registered Migration Agents number 1467705 which if not adhered to can result in disciplinary action that can include suspension or cancellation.
MARA Aims that :
- Agent Provides right, honest and transparent advice to Clients needing immigration services
- only suitable people are registered as agents and that unsuitable people are refused registration or re-registration
- Agents must be updated with the latest immigration law and regulations.
- Agents maintain their code of conduct and quality of immigration services.
- clients of registered or formerly registered agents have an effective way to complain
- Complaints are handled efficiently.
ICCRC (The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council)
The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) is a non-profit organization appointed by the Government of Canada to regulate the immigration consulting profession and safeguard consumer interests.
Membership List is a member in good standing of ICCRC, known as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), or is an (Authorized) Agent affiliated with an RCIC; they are recognized as Authorized Representatives by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. ICCRC aims at The main aim of the government was to take aim at several issues, including barriers to sharing information on problematic consultants, the lack of specific sanctions, and the regulatory loophole that has led to an increase in unlicensed consultants.
Our Associate ICCRC Member
- RCIC MEMBER : R515486